Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday Breakthrough


Jace looks like a little boy rather than a baby. His skin is poking through. Praying we have crossed the barrier and things will begin to turn around.

I have removed seeds and nuts from my diet and now avocado. I added fish oil to try to replace some of the fats associated with avocado and beef (currently not eating beef either). I added wheat back into my diet Saturday night. I had flour tortillas. I noticed my stomach didn't appear happy about it. I know that stuff is extremely hard on your intestines so we may need to continue to stay away from it.

Yesterday Jace was unhappy if I wasn't holding him. It makes it difficult to get anything done when you're holding a baby. We went to a baseball game in the morning for a little bit. It was nice to get out of the house. The sun didn't seem to bother him at first but 20 minutes later he was scratching. I'm not sure if it's the sun or the plants but he does look so much better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment