Sunday, July 28, 2013

A small cough

3 months old

3 months old

Jace is my second child. My first child spent 3 months in the hospital for some unknown reason. I freaked too soon... Jace developed a small cough and I rushed him to the doctor only our doctor couldn't see him. Against my better judgment I saw a random doctor within the practice.

This doctor gave my three month old child an oral antibiotic, a breathing treatment and steroids. I was a panicked mother and went along with whatever she said because I was scared for my child. All logical thinking vanished from my brain.

Everything after that moment changed our lives. The small red patch on his chin turned into something that so far 5 different doctors have been unable to cure or even diagnose. The small patch on his chin first spread to his ears then his mouth then his nose then his eyes and now his forehead. 8 months later my child is suffering from a skin condition that looks like eczema but acts nothing like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment